|Travelers||Alfyn Greengrass | Olberic Eisenberg | Primrose Azelhart | Tressa Colozone|
H'aanit | Therion | Ophilia Clement | Cyrus Albright
|Other||Antagonistic Man | Beowulf | Erhardt | Gaston | Helgenish | Headman | Knights of Hornburg | Philip | Philip's Mother | Villager 3 (Cobbleston) | King Alfred | Watchmen | Yusufa | King Karim | Wayfaring Girl|
|Locations||Cobbleston | Ferien | Highlands | Hornburg | Osterra | Sunlands | Triberia | House Azelhart | Sunshade|
|Enemies||Assassin Bug | Azure Ratkin | Black Bat | Bonewalker | Giant Falcon | Glow Wisp | Great Condor | Hill Ratkin | Hooded Lizardman | Mountain Goat | Roller Beetle | Sandworm | Wild Boar | Ruddy Ratkin | Rockadillo | Sand Lizardman | Tufted Lizardman|
|Game||Allure | Challenge | Inquire | Project Octopath Traveler Demo | Purchase | Midnight Ode | Path Actions|
A female occupant of Cobbleston village that stands outside the tavern to the western (left) part of town.
- Can be talked to.
- Can be challenged to a duel
- If you talk to her she will say: "Feeling thirsty? This here's the tavern. Best mead in the Highlands they say."
- If you challenge her she will say: "You haven't been drinking, have you?
- If you are defeated by her she will say: "Well, a fie upon thee, too, if that's the best you can do."
Strenght rating: 5/10
Max HP: 5953-6926*1
SP: 2 🛡️
Weak: fire 🔥
Speed: > 134*2
|Is this what you wanted?||DMG||250-ish|
|Great healing||Heal||500 HP|
|Here's something special||Buff||Always before "Is this what you wanted?"|
For defeating Villager #3 in a duel you will get 150G, 20 XP and the polearm weapon halberd.
- *1 Narrowed down through testing
- 2 :Attacks before Olberic with 134 in speed
- Farming 6-10 Fire Soulstones from the mayor should get you a pretty easy win assuming you have enough survivability trough healing and armour.